If this is your first time applying for WIC, you will need to have a certification appointment. Please review and complete the forms below.
What to bring: English | Spanish | Vietnamese
*Other Financial Forms may be required.
- WIC Self-Declaration Form for Identification, Residency, Zero-Income, and Proof of Income (Homeless)
English | Spanish
- WIC Assistance Verification Form English | Spanish
- Employment Verification Form (19B) English | Spanish
- Statement of Farm/Self Employed (WIC32) English | Spanish
Children's Mid-certification Appointment
This appointment is to follow up with a nutritionist for your children aged one - four.
- WIC Card
- Immunization Record
Nutrition Education Class
At this appointment, your WIC card can be reloaded with more food benefits. This class can be completed online before your appointment at TexasWIC.org
- For the appointment with the Registered Dietitian bring your WIC card and the child or the adult for whom the appointment is scheduled for.
You can request an appointment with a WIC Registered Dietitian for guidance on nutrition-related concerns and health conditions.
- Child or Client Appointment is For
- Any information you would like to share with the Registered Dietitian
- Breastfeeding - please call the appointment line or Breastfeeding Helpline at 713.407.5898.
- Formula Information:
- If your baby has been placed on a formula, be sure to contact the WIC Appointment Line for specific instructions before you come to this appointment
- WIC may be able to provide formulas for children or women based on medical need
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.