- BecomeanEx is an online social community, where individuals can receive tips and advice through text and email, expert guidance and interactive tools to help them quit and stay quit.
To enroll in BecomeanEX, register online
Teens and Young Adults (13-24):
- 24/7, FREE and anonymous text messaging program
- Teens can text VAPEFREETX to 88709 to sign up for the program. Once enrolled, they will receive about one message per day with tips, advice and encouragement to quit vaping. Throughout the program, teens can get additional support by texting in COPE, STRESS, SLIP or MORE at any time.
- Click here to visit the website.
For Parents of Vape users:
- Harris County Public Health recommends the Texas Quitline, a program offered by the Texas Department of State Health Services. FREE confidential phone counseling services are available 24/7 along with resources such as nicotine patches, gums, or lozenges which may be free to those who qualify.
To apply, please visit www.quitnow.net or call 1.877.YES.QUIT (1.877.937.7848)
- For more information, call the Texas Quitline at
1.877.YES.QUIT. (1.877.937.7848) or visit
- Please contact us if you would like to be
self-referred by one of our Tobacco Cessation Specialists.
- Parents of young vapers can text QUIT to
202-899-7550 to receive messages designed specifically for them, including tips
and advice to help their young person quit. Your teen does not need to be
enrolled in This is Quitting for you to use this service.”