Review Entry Instructions
Before you submit your designs, review the instructions below for design entries.
- Your designs fit within the confines of the existing crosswalk that is outlined in the elementary school's template found in the Design Guidelines & Templates section.
- Your design has been approved by your art instructor or teacher.
- Your crosswalk design incorporates the selected elementary school's colors and mascots (recommended, but not required).
- Your design contains solid colors only, no gradients.
- For students working in teams / groups, you have chosen one student to be the main point of contact when submitting your entry. You also are prepared to provide the names and email addresses of your other group members within the form.
- Your design file(s) are saved as JPG, PNG, and/or PDF.
- Your design file(s) are named with the name of the school included in the file name, such as SparksElementary.png or SparksElementary-1.png.
- If uploading designs for multiple schools, you ensure these school names are included in the appropriate file names.
For full details on Entry Instructions, Design Specifications, and more - as well as what Entries May Not... include - refer to the About This Contest section.
For crosswalk templates for each elementary school and examples of work, visit the Design Guidelines & Templates section.