WIC Appointment Line 713.407.5800.
Depending on what your needs are, there are different appointments within the WIC program. A full certification of eligibility is performed at the first appointment. Please refer to the categories below.
Bring the following items for the appointment that applies to you:
If this is your first time applying for WIC, you will need to have a certification appointment. Please review and complete the forms below.
What to bring: English | Spanish| Vietnamese
Income Questionnaire: English | Spanish | Vietnamese
Other Financial Forms may be required.
- WIC Self-Declaration Form for Identification, Residency, Zero-Income,
and Proof of Income (Homeless) English | Spanish
- WIC Assistance Verification Form English | Spanish
- Employment Verification Form (19B) English | Spanish
- Statement of Farm/Self Employed (WIC32) English | Spanish
Children's Mid-certification Appointment
This appointment is to follow up with a nutritionist for your children aged one - four.
- WIC Card
- Immunization Record
Nutrition Education Class
At this appointment, your WIC card can be reloaded with more food benefits. This class can be completed online before your appointment at TexasWIC.org
Appointment with a WIC Registered Dietitian
- For the appointment with the Registered Dietitian bring your WIC card and the child or the adult for whom the appointment is scheduled for.
You can request an appointment with a WIC Registered Dietitian for guidance on nutrition related concerns and health conditions.
- Child or Client Appointment is For
- Any information you would like to share with the Registered Dietitian
- Breastfeeding - please call appointment line or Breastfeeding Helpline at 713.407.5898.
- Formula Information:
- If your baby has been placed on a formula other than Similac Advance or Gerber Good Start Soy, be sure to contact the WIC Appointment Line for specific instructions before you come to this appointment
- WIC may be able to provide formulas for children or women based on medical need
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.